Customers spent over $194 Billion dollars on online purchases in 2011, an increase of over 16% from the previous year. -internetretailer.com
Digital platforms have ignited online (E-Commerce) and mobile (M-Commerce) purchases.
With the market as competitive as ever, your business could be missing out on potential sales if you have not completely embraced E/M-Commerce.
Online, as well as web influenced offline sales are booming. Also, smartphone technology has created a unique and innovative customer experience for shoppers by way of custom mobile applications.
BRAND can integrate technology allowing your business to start selling your products or services online today.
- According to Forrester Research, by 2016 online retail sales combined with web-influenced offline spending will account for $1.99 trillion, or 52% of all retail spending in the United States. -forrester.com
- 47% of US smartphone owners use shopping apps, accessing them an average of 17 times per month. –Nielsen
- 96% of smartphone users have researched a product or service on their phone. -Google
- 35% of smartphone users have purchased products or services on their mobile phones with 62% making mobile purchases at least once per month. -Google
- Seasonally adjusted e-retail sales for the fourth quarter of 2011 totaled $51.4 billion, up 15.5% from $44.5 billion a year ago. –internetretailer.com